Barrett REC7 Gas Block Kit (8.7" / 10.5" / 14.5"):
The Barrett REC7 is one of the most reliable piston-driven rifles which is designed for both 6.8 and 5.56mm calibers. The REC7 patented gas block prevents excessive carbon build-up from operation under adverse conditions and make the rifle extremely reliable, clean, and low maintenance. As stated on the Barrett website: “Compact, accurate and completely trustworthy, the REC7 is designed specifically for situations in which there’s no room for errors!”
- Adjustable / movable gas block switch
- Movable dummy piston driven system (spring and transfer rods) included (1:1 ratio replica)
- Adjustable Outer barrel included
- Built of T6-6061 Aluminum
More photos & info: http://madbull.com/rec7gbk/
Daniel Defense OmegaX 7.0 FSPMadBull Omega X Rails feature an easy upgrade platform, high strength, and extreme ergonomics. The Omega X Rails offer a smooth transition from the upper receiver offering the most useable rail space. It features a continuous upper rail platform along with integrated sling swivels. Integrated sling mounts also feature limited rotation and ambidextrous points.
NOTE: The OmegaX 7.0 FSP is designed specifically for use with the REC7 Gas Block Kit, 8.7" Version.
Front sight post configuration may require modification to outer barrel, or use of non-Madbull outer barrel.
- Free Floating Barrel Design
- Uninterrupted Upper Rail Platform
- Integrated Sling Swivel Attachment Points with limited rotation
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Narrow profile for enhanced ergonomics
- Precision CNC machined
- Aircraft Grade 6061 Aluminum
- Matte Hard Coat Anodized finish